Jan 8, 2012

twothousandandtwelve

Photobucket

I feel a difference in the air
As if something's lingering there
My breath comes out, a warming mist
Made visible when the temperatures kissed

I welcome this arriving cold
And cling to this cherished gold
Because time will grow forever old


----------------------

HI GUYS!!! It's been forever since my last post. Sorry for not updating my blog, school's killing me. So many homeworks and exams ugh, and then my laptop is gone (fuck the bastards who stole it) so I can't updated this blog. So many things that happened to my life in 2011. Anyway, I went to JRL, Bigwave Festival, Linkin Park, and Soulnation gigs last year!!! I got free tix for Bigwave Fest, Linkin Park (from my mom's friend) and Soulnation btw, hehe :p. The bad thing is I didn't brought the camera to all of that gigs, because my camera was broken :\ but I took the pictures with my phone (except JRL and Soulnation).

Panic! At The Disco at Bigwave Festival (bad quality, I knoooow)

And I'm gonna watch Foster The People, The People's Party (Metronomy, The Naked and Famous, Bombay Bicycle Club & The Jezabels), Simple Plan and You Me At Six this yeaaar!!! So stocked. foreverconcertweirdox0x0

Anyway, Happy 2k12!!!