Jan 18, 2012

Cause tonight i'm feeling like an astronaut

HI GUYS. I'm gonna post about Simple Plan concert yesterday :-D Before Simple Plan, I've watched 2 concerts this month: Foster The People and The People's Party (Metronomy, The Naked and Famous, Bombay Bicycle Club & The Jezabels). They were amazing, but Simple Plan was THE PERFECT concert as far in 2012, because I've waited for them since 2007 yyeah...
And I got the meet & greet with them btw... I can't tell it to you because it's very long story lolll

The pics!
Photobucket
the ticket!
Photobucket
Jeff Stinco
Photobucket
Photobucket
Pierre Bouvier
Photobucket
Sébastien Lefebvre

THE CONCERT WAS AWESOME. I cried when they sang This Song Saved My Life and Perfect. And guess what? I got Pierre's towel btw :')
Photobucket
Pierre's towel, ticket and necklace


Even though I'm all wet when I got home because of muddafuggin rain, but it doesn't matter because I'm so fuckin happyyYYyyy :-)


ps: I didn't got the good pictures of Chuck and David, so I didn't post it :\ and as I already said on the previous post, my camera was broken, so I must borrowed my uncle's camera when I went to concerts. And my uncle gave me his camera one day before SP's gig because he brought it to Kalimantan for some business, sooo I didn't took the pictures at FTP and People's Party gigs :---(