May 16, 2011

MAY 14TH

Hi guys! Finalllly, national examination is over!!! I'm free now~~
Btw, i'm gonna post 'bout The Downtown Fiction, Hey Monday & A Rocket To The Moon concert on Saturday. Yup, i watched it with my friends. Here's some photos that i took:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Cameron Leahy - The Downtown Fiction

Photobucket
Alex Lipshaw & Mike Gentile - Hey Monday

Photobucket
Alex Lipshaw - Hey Monday

Photobucket
Cassadee Pope - Hey Monday

Photobucket
A Rocket To The Moon

Photobucket
Nick Santino & Eric Halvorsen - A Rocket To The Moon

Photobucket
Nick Santino - A Rocket To The Moon

Photobucket
Andrew Cook & Justin Richards - A Rocket To The Moon

Photobucket
L-R: Nick, Halvo & Justin


THE SHOW WAS EPIC!!! But the crowd was so asdfkg... The wildest crowd i've ever seen. And you know what? I fuckin touched Cassadee's hand! When the show was over, me and my friends decided to took a rest for a while near the stage, annnd suddenly we heard many people screamed around and ran into the baricade. Guess what? ARTTM got out from the backstage to give the signature! AND THEY FUCKIN SIGNED MY TICKET OMGOMG! Wanna see my ticket? :-P

Photobucket
Andrew, Justin & Halvo's. Lol Halvo hit Justin's sign -_-

Photobucket
Santino's


U JELLY???? Hee :-------P And i talked to Halvo for a minute, and he's very kind :') I'll always remembered that moment when i told him that i love him and he smiled at me... I love you my mouth breather loljk -_-v

Well, see you on the next post :D