Jan 14, 2011

Study Tour Bandung

2 days ago, i went to Bandung for my school field trip with my friends.
Our first destination is Saung Angklung Mang Udjo. After that, we went to Riau Street for shopping. Seriously, this year's field trip doesn't interesting at all. The only thing that interested me just because this is my last field trip in junior high school with my friends :\

Here's the pictures!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Some of the perfomances.
Photobucket
I got necklace from this place.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Udjo Ngalagena, the founder of Saung Angklung Udjo.
Photobucket
Mickey :p
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Yeah, you must already know what is this.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Yup! It's me! Taken by one of my friends.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Some of the merchandise.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


On the way Jakarta.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
sunset ;)


That's all. Bye :)