Dec 30, 2010

Last Post

Photobucket
Photobucket
Most people probably think that i have a good life. Guess what you're wrong. My life has been fucked up.

Still can't believe that tomorrow's already New Year's Eve. Feels like yesterday i just celebrated New Year's Eve with my family, and tomorrow i'll do that again. Time flies so fuckin fast.
By the way, this is my 2010 memories:
1. World Cup & AFF. Especially when me and my friend played "frustasi" on bbm with hastags. Like #frustasijermannggagolgol #frustasibrazilkalah #frustasimalaymenang and blah blah blah.
2. All Time Low Concert, 4/8/10. The day when i watched them live with my own eyes. The day when i met Jack stand infront of me. The day when i was in the middle of the crowd and shouted "ALL TIME LOW" with 4000 people. Never forget this day.
3. Convoy Haqata 9 & Haqata 9! Gonna be the best memories EVER with 24. :')
4. When i laughed so hard with my friends until i can't breathe.
And too much memories that happened in this year. Not the worst year ever, but not as good as 2008. 2011, be my year please.

This is gonna be the last post in 2010. Have a nice holiday :)