Aug 5, 2010

MAYBE IT'S NOT MY WEEKEND, BUT IT'S GONNA BE MY YEAR

Yap, you're right! I'm gonna post about All Time Low concert yesterday :D :D

Photobucket
My hand :-P

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Jack with his 'bra' -_-

Photobucket

Photobucket
Jack - Alex

Photobucket
Jack - Zack - Alex

Photobucket
Alex - Zack

One words about the concert: AWESOME!!! Me want more!!!
But unfortunately, they didn't sing Remembering Sunday and Therapy :'(

Look what they post on their twitter:
  • Alex: Holy damn! That was so sick! Thank you, Jakarta! I never wanna leave.
  • Zack: Thank u jakarta! Amazing show!
  • Rian: *hmm idk, he doesn't tweeted anything after concert*
  • Jack: 4000 kids in Jakarta! Unreal! Love you http://twitpic.com/2bk899
This is the pic that Jack posted after concert:

Photobucket

I'm proud to say that i was there :')

"Jakarta is our second home!" "I wanna move here!" - Alex & Jack
AHHHH I'M GONNA MISS YOU ATL! SEE YOU ON THE NEXT SHOW! :")